Rental and Catering
Rental Information for 2012/2013
Our Mediterranean-style building is tucked away in a beautifully landscaped and spacious courtyard.
Facility rental includes:
- All tables inside and outside including high cocktail tables
- All linens of your choice (check for color selections)
- All chairs for inside and white chairs for outside tables
- Full setup by 11:00 a.m.
- Drop-screen and projector available
January-March & November-December
- Outside Ceremony$450
Includes: chairs, runner (if needed), library room for the bride, rehearsal (1hour), and setup by 12:00 p.m.
- Candelabras$20 each (includes candles)
- Your reception maximum time is six (6) hours
- Music and bar services must end by 11:30 p.m.
- Facility is open at 9:30 a.m. to facilitate your planning
- Prices valid for 2012 and 2013
- Please visit the Croatian American Cultural Center at our
Open House every Saturday from 10 a.m. – 1 p.m. or by appointment any time during the week.
- For more information please contact Mike Zupan at
(916) 489-0339 or (916) 214-0339.
Catering by Continental Cuisine Corporation
A BUFFET-STYLE MENU
FOR A VERY SPECIAL OCCASION (2012/2013)
Hors D’oeuvres (Choice of four)
- Stuffed Mushrooms
- Pesto Torte
- Variety of Domestic and Imported Cheeses (Including Pecorinos, Manchego, Dry Jack, Brie, and Mozzarella balls)
- Prawns with Cocktail Sauce
- Smoked Salmon with Tartar Sauce
- Sautéed Prawns
Salads and Accompaniments
- Freshly Tossed Salad Mix
- Salad Dressings (House, Ranch, and Italian)
- Variety of Fresh Breads/Rolls & Butter
- Neatly Displayed Seasonal Fruits
- Coffee of Your Choice
Main Course (Choice of three)
- Grilled Chicken Fillets with White Wine Mushroom Cream Sauce (on side)
- Chicken Fillets in House Marsala or White Wine Mushroom Cream Sauce
- Chicken Almond Parmesan with House Alfredo Sauce (on side)
- Chicken Mediterranean A La Croata (Chicken Fillets in House Red Sauce with a variety of vegetables)
- Linguine Seafood Pasta (Sautéed Prawns, Scallops, and Shell Fish)
- Pasta Dalmatina (Rotini Pasta with Ground Beef Red Sauce)
- Marinated and Grilled Angus Tri Tip
- Marinated and Grilled Pork Tenderloin
- Angus Prime Rib
(add $2.50 per guest)
- Grilled Boneless Leg of Lamb (add $2.50 per guest)
- Grilled Beef Tenderloin (add $2.50 per guest)
- Croatian Veal Roast (add $2.50 per guest)
Side Dishes (Choice of four)
- Rosemary or Parsley Baked Red Potatoes
- Baked Potatoes Croatian Style (Seasoned Yukon B Potatoes)
- Pasta Farfalle with Asparagus, Cherry Tomatoes, and Pine Nuts seasoned with Basil and Parmesan Cheese
- Penne Pasta Mediterranean Style (House Marinara Basil Sauce with Sliced Black Olives and Parmesan Cheese)
- Fettuccine Pasta with House Alfredo, Mushrooms and Sun Dried Tomatoes
- Ravioli with House Red Sauce
- Tortellini with House White Cream Mushroom Sauce
- Four Cheese Stuffed Shells (Cream, Cottage, Mozzarella, and Parmesan Cheese served with House Marinara Red Sauce)
- Plain and Wild Rice Pilaf
- Grilled Vegetable Medley (Marinated and Grilled Mushrooms, Yellow Squash, Zucchini, Broccoli and Cauliflower)
Price per Guest for the Hors D’oeuvres, Dinner, and Full Catering Service
| 2012|| 2013|
|100 to 149 Guests||$36.75||$38.50|
|150 to 199 Guests||$34.50||$36.50|
|200 or more Guests||$33.50||$35.00|
Full non-alcohol bar$2.50 per guest
Includes sodas, juices, punch, cups, wine glasses, limes, lemons, and all other supplies needed for a full bar
You can bring your own alcohol (there is no corkage fee).
Bartenders$150.00 per bartender
Maximum eight (8) hours, which includes one hour setup and one hour cleanup.
- Any changes to the menu, services, and any special requests may be negotiated in terms of menu items and the price.
- In addition, we can provide you with a variety of exquisite
- There is a 16 percent gratuity charge and applicable sales tax charge to the above price.
- There is no corkage and cake cutting fees.
For more information and to check for available dates, please contact our hall manager
Mike Zupan directly at (916) 489-0339 or (916) 214-0339.